Jalapeno, Mozzarella and Prosciutto Pizza
- Complexity: very easy
- 1 ball pizza dough, store bought or homemade
- AP flour, for dusting
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella ball, sliced and torn
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 5-6 slices prosciutto, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 475°F.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into an oval shape. Make sure it fits on an upside down sheet tray.
Turn a sheet tray upside down and lightly flour it. Place the rolled out pizza dough onto the tray.
Season with salt and pepper. Place the fresh mozzarella on the pizza followed by the sliced jalapeños. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown.
Remove and tear pieces of the prosciutto over the pizza, leaving some spots uncovered.
Slice and enjoy.
Recipe Courtesy of Megan Mitchell
As Seen on Tastemade, watch the video here!